Wednesday, June 27, 2018

In Phoenix With Peter & Brenda Abraham

Yesterday, I mentioned that we were going to Phoenix, Arizona. Brenda Abraham happen to be browsing Facebook at the right time. She let me know that she & her husband would be here around the time we arrive. 
  Peter texted me a reminder to wear my safety vest on the yard, as company policy had become very strict lately. I walked the dogs before making our way to the building to meet up with them. This was their first time to meet my wife. I think Stephanie found them easy to talk to. 
  Stephanie and I had pizza delivered. Our friends had already eaten, so they declined any food. While we visited, our laundry churned in the machines. How are bearing was in particular need of a washing. It’s always nice to get it done for free in the company facilities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment