Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Vacation: Another 2 Nights in Findlay

We spent yesterday and the prior day in Findlay Ohio. We got into town at nearly 4 in the morning. We had to keep stopping for naps and driver swaps. Everyone was glad that we exercised utmost safety as we drove from Pennsylvania. 
  Grandma Snoke hosted a small birthday party for Stephanie‘s 26-year-old cousin, Derek. The grandparents’ house is always a happy gathering point for everyone.
  I don’t spend much time sitting down while I am in Findlay . However, I do find it relaxing to get our things laundered, organized, and get the car cleaned again. Adam gratitude, I do whatever I can to be of service around the Snoke house. We seem to stay there often. I want to make sure we are not a burden to those wonderful elderly people.











No comments:

Post a Comment