Thursday, May 10, 2018

Ahead of Schedule in Texas & Oklahoma

We are spending the night at a new Loves Travel Plaza, near Oklahoma City. I like how this truck stop chain is building new plazas in places that have needed them for many years. 
  Our trip to Temple Texas went well, even through morning traffic congestion through Dallas. I always enjoy the variety of traffic & scenery going down I-35. 
  We deadheaded all the way up to Lawton Oklahoma to pick up a load. I wish every customer experience could go as smoothly as it goes where we picked up today. I prefer to keep the identity of my customers somewhat vague for security purposes. 
  Keeping to our trip plan, we ended the workday just before entering Oklahoma City. We were pleasantly surprised that we were as far ahead of schedule as we are. Our first trip plan indicated that our weekend plans might be in danger because of that pesky 70-hour law. Let’s see how we do tomorrow. 
   Astrid (our black dog) nearly barked herself ragged today. She gets very animated every time we pass by a field with cows or horses. It’s usually quite amusing. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment