Friday, March 14, 2014

MEETING JERRY IN FLAGSTAFF

Facebook has given me the opportunity to become acquainted with extended members of the family. Jerry Farless joined my Facebook circle about a year ago. When he read that I would be traveling from California to South Carolina, he made it known that he would like to meet me in Arizona. 
   I arrived in Flagstaff, Arizona Sunday afternoon. He and his wife, Becky, drove up from Phoenix. They live in Oregon, but they enjoy vacationing in Arizona during the winter. 
We met at Little America travel Plaza/hotel. That's their dog, Halle. She is a 12-year-old mix of lab, dalmatian & blue heeler. 
Jerrry and Becky took me to a nearby steakhouse. 
Becky told me to get anything I want on the menu - they insisted upon paying. 
All of the wait staff were skilled singers and performing artists. We were thoroughly entertained as we ate.
After enjoying a hearty steak and shrimp dinner, we went back to their hotel to enjoy more conversation. I'm so glad we got to meet and enjoy each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment