Sunday, February 24, 2013

TIME FLIES

We left home this past Tuesday. My partner was recovering from the flu when we hit the road. We've been zipping all over, amazed that our assignments have been as good as they are. This is usually the slow season.

We are hurrying across I-80 right now, on our way from California to Connecticut. Slow and ice challenged our progress yesterday.

I've been reading a Michael Crighton book during my off-duty time. Micro. It's a good one. The author died during its writing. Richard Preston completed the book.

My friend's mother died this past week. Her death was complicated & painful. I hope my family won't have to see me suffer during the last days of my life. Being of comfort to my friend has been another occupant of my time & attention.

Look for regular updates to my blog this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment